Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beautiful Fall Weather?

Jack-o-lanterns and Snowflakes in October
I had a post singing the praises of fall weather scheduled for tonight. However, after the mess that happened this afternoon I decided to switch it up a little bit.  The weather report suggested snow but it did not mention the six hours of flakes with definite accumulation.  The sudden season change completely threw me for a loop.  In the morning I was contemplating how long I could go without having to turn my heat on full time and by the time I left lab I was fighting the urge to turn on Christmas music. Unfortunately I've lived in this part of the country for too long to be completely surprised that it snowed in October.  I just hope this isn't the beginning of six months of constant snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment