Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Actually taking a break

Fifteen days of traveling is much different than fifteen days of school. My trip went by incredibly fast and was much more exhausting than I anticipated. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that I saw and did while on this epic adventure. Leanna and I crisscrossed Europe from Amsterdam to Delft to Brussels to Paris to Nantes to Geneva to Milan. After spending less than twelve hours back in England I boarded yet another plane to Detroit, Michigan in order to spend the last week of the holidays with my parents and brothers. I'm also taking advantage of the peace and quiet before returning to Uni. Sussex for the spring term. I will post adventures from my marathon after I've had a chance to rest and process my travel experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment