Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!



Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


I am leaving for my 15 day Eurotrip with Leanna in less than 24 hours and the fact that I will not be spending the holidays with my family is starting to sink in. It is such an odd concept for me. I am really excited about going on this trip and I know my family wants me to have an amazing time so I'm trying not to feel too guilty about not being with them for "the most wonderful time of the year." There is no way that I could be going on the trip or spend a year in a foreign country without their love and support. I'm going to miss all the family traditions associated with the next few weeks, but I know I will appreciate them that much more next year. And with a little luck I'll make some awesome memories this year to treasure for the rest of my life. So everyone enjoy your holidays, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the very best!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment