Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 74

Today is the 74th day of of my time abroad which means that one quarter of it has passed already. With the holidays coming and the end of the semester near, I find myself wishing these next few weeks would hurry up already! It feels like I've been here forever and for no time at all. I tried dozens of new things, gone places on a whim that I had only ever dreamed of going previously, and met scores of interesting people. I've taken enough pictures to develop a serious scrapbooking addiction and probably will. It's really impossible to truly explain what this experience has been like for me. It has it's ups and downs but ups have definitely outweighed the downs. These adventures will stay with me for the rest of my life and I'm very lucky to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment