Monday, March 30, 2009

Bella Italia

I just finished a week of traveling around Italy. I absolutely loved it. I visited Rome, Florence, and Venice, with a minitrip to Sacile. In addition to visiting these beautiful cities, I was able to see some friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a long time. The weather wasn't perfect but didn't matter. Although I admit that when the weather in England was nicer than the weather when I landed in Rome, I wasn't the happiest camper in the world. That initial hesitation disappeared as soon as I finished the hour journey from the airport to the actual city of Rome. The rest of the week was great, going from one adventure to the next. I'll go into more detail in future posts about each city. I'm already looking forward to going back to Italy and continuing to explore the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment